Sunday, July 5, 2020

7-5-20

Last Nov. Mark asked if I would officiate his wedding. Because of the restrictions imposed because of the virus, the wedding was held in the backyard of a friend from church. There were about a dozen people in attendance and it was a perfect day. Here are couple of pictures. Mark and Elizabeth, beautiful couple!




Last week I was able to make a surf video at Windansea. The waves and conditions were pretty good. Just not a whole lot going on. I did make a short 1:04 min video of my Tesla using the Summon feather at Olive Garden. I am including a link. I used 5 cameras so you can see everything going on. The main problem I see at this time with the Summon feather is that it is too sensitive detecting pedestrians. It is a safety issue and I understand why it has to be this sensitive, the problem is that if a pedestrian comes within the camera and sensors and the line of path the car is taking then the car will come to a stop and wait for the pedestrian to get out of the way. As long as the pedestrian keeps moving there's no problem. But, if they stop for any reason, then the car will wait until the path is cleared. I've chosen this particular spot because it requires my car to back out of the parking place in front of one restaurant and make two separate turns one left and one right to come and get me. You'll notice I'm standing on the curb. If I was to step off the curb as my car is approaching it would recognize me as a pedestrian and stop.

I'm trying to learn all the parameters that are used to make the all the Algorithm that control the AI ( Artificial Intelligence).

Copy and paste the link into your browser.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bQ_c174OT5EjkB9wFZ76qKdhsRz3HGZz/view?usp=sharing

I hope everyone had a good Fourth of July and God bless America!

Maranatha,
Frank






1 comment:

  1. Awww, That's so beautiful! What a happy day.
    How wonderful that you were the officiant.
    Miss you

    ReplyDelete