Saturday, July 6, 2019

July 6, 2019

June was a good month, only a couple of really hot days. Mostly June gloom with overcast.

I got a nice surprise a couple of weeks ago. My niece Jeanette Haas sent me an email that her husband and her son are coming back across the border from doing a construction project in Mexico. She asked if I had time to connect with them.

Here's a picture of Jeanette's husband Daniel and their oldest son Seth, hamming it up for a picture at In-N-Out.


Daniel is a Tesla fan, so I forced him to drive my car. We had a really nice time. Daniel and Jeanette live in Pasco, Washington. It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive from where Daniel is living in Idaho. So, my son Daniel has visited them twice and had a great time! I wish I live closer, I would love to visit with them.
















Yesterday I spent the morning at Windansea in La Jolla. The waves were the best it's been in at least a month. This morning I'm going to be with the kids and take them to see this new Spiderman movie that's out.

It's been a year since my car accident. I'm still getting treatment for neck and shoulder. I don't know if it's ever going to go away. I try to be optimistic, it's hard when you have this "pain in the neck", if you get my drift.

I still miss my beautiful wife. I'm stuck. In one sense I want to say some things about Harriet, but it's all the things that I've already said. Harriet was the best part of my life and now there's this big emptiness that can't be filled. Sounds depressing doesn't it? That's why don't think about it very often. Enough said.

I hope that you have a great July!

Frank
Sept. 1971 on our Honeymoon



No comments:

Post a Comment