Saturday, February 28, 2015

Making a Difference

Here we are on the last day of February.  Seven months ago back at the beginning of August, Harriet was feeling really bad and she knew that it was more than just " Diet", as the doctors kept saying.  It's been a long road.  Trips to the ER, all the chemotherapies and follow-up appointments along with the shots to get the white blood cell count up, blood tests and on and on.

As I hear the different stories of people who have cancer, different types of cancer I realize that the treatments vary.  Actually it is amazing because there are so many different types of cancer.  My good friend Ken, his brother has cancer and I was talking to Ken yesterday morning about his brother.  It's amazing to realize how me different types of cancer one person can get.

I ask you to continue your prayer support and encouragement to Harriet.  I thank you for all you've done and will continue to do.  It really does make a difference.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment