Monday, February 2, 2015

One Week after the Seventh Chemotherapy

Well, thankfully Harriet is doing a little bit better after this past week which was really a tough one.  I know that they're really trying to kill off any remaining cancer in her body, but what a cost!  I've told you before and I'm going to tell you again, thank you so much for your prayers and support.  It has meant so much to Harriet and me.  It gives Harriet encouragement to go on.  It's tough to be isolated from your family and friends.

This coming Friday evening we're having Family Night at church and if Harriet is feeling up to it she's going to show up for a few minutes to say hello.  She misses everybody and just wants to see everyone in person.  I try to keep her updated on everything that's going on, but it's not the same.

God bless you and I hope you have a great week!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment