Saturday, March 14, 2015

Just Saying...............

Harriet was doing pretty well yesterday.  If you did not read yesterday's blog I wanted to let you know that I'm changing the frequency of blog posts to once a week on Saturday.  So, the next blog post will be a week from today.  I will recap the week and let you know how things are going.

Overall it's a pretty similar scenario and that is very slow positive moving forward in the healing process.  As the doctors have said it's a very slow and long process of healing.

The good news is that we are on the upside and I would say the worst is behind us.  He will just take a lot of time and patience.

You know I often mention how important the prayers and support with emails and such have been and it is really true.  Thank you so much.  Please keep Harriet in your prayers.

My sermon tomorrow will be "God Is Calling Us to Godly Living".  The Scripture I'm using is Romans 12:1-2.  I do hope that you will be in the House the Lord tomorrow to worship the Creator of the universe, because he is worthy of all glory and honor and praise!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet





No comments:

Post a Comment