Thursday, March 12, 2015

Smelled Gas

A little slow this morning getting started.  I got to work and when I opened the door I could smell gas.  Which means that the pilot light blew out in the middle of the night.  Of course you're not supposed to turn on a lights or any electrical appliance when you smell gas because the spark could ignite the gas.  I opened up the doors and aired everything out until I felt it safe to turn on the exhaust fan and air things out.

Now I'm ready to do the blog.  Harriet had another good day yesterday and that's great!  Forward movement is ever so slow.  As my good friend Victoria says, "Baby Steps".  She is right.  Ever so slowly edging forward.

Thank you so much for your loving support and prayers.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment