Saturday, March 21, 2015

One Week Later

Weekly update, this is going to work out much better.  It is difficult to see the changes over smaller increments of time.  But, I can tell you from one week later that there's been some real positive movement in healing.  Yes, it's slow but it's all moving forward and getting better.

The neuropathy seems to be dissipating.  If you've ever had your leg fall asleep and then when you start getting circulation back into it there's that funny feeling almost a tingling sensation, that's what I perceive that is going on with Harriet's feet and legs.

Her diet is still very restricted, I'm looking forward to the time when I can fatten her up, but that's going to have to be later on.  It's just nice to see some really positive movement toward healing.

Thank you for your continued prayers and loving support.  Stay tuned because next Saturday I will give you another update.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment