Saturday, December 19, 2015

12-19-15 Sat.

Good morning everybody! We had Bible class last night and then I went longer than normal. I couldn't quite see the clock and I went over 20 minutes. When you're up on the platform the stage lights shine right in your eyes and it's hard to see the far back wall where the clock is hanging. Then I had a meeting afterwards and didn't get home till late.

So this past week we been all working hard in preparation for our Christmas Sunday service which would be tomorrow and then we have our Christmas Eve service which is on the 24th at 6:30 PM if you would like to come. We will have communion and a candlelight service on that evening.

I hope everyone's focus this next week is not on what Presents they are receiving from others, it's so easy to be caught up with the here and now. We get so busy in our lives we forget the big picture. The greatest gift is God giving his Son so that we might have eternal life. John 3:16

It's kind of tough this Christmas.Harriet has always the one that would write out the Christmas cards. So that means not many Christmas cards are being sent this year. I hope I don't offend too many people. I Do Wish You All a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Maranatha,
Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment