Saturday, December 26, 2015

12-26-15 Sat

Boy did I blow it! I really got the days mixed up and it wasn't until just a few minutes ago that I realized I miss my Saturday morning blog post. Of course yesterday was Christmas. Daniel and I went over to Joe and Hilda's house and had breakfast with them and watch the kids open the presents. It really was a lot of fun and it was Daniel's 1st Christmas home in 17 years.

Pretty much life goes on as before except without my girl. Which means I do my work and then I try and do hers also. I definitely fall short in that department. She was so organized and so clean, it was truly amazing. Harriet spent her 1st Christmas in heaven. I would venture to say that her Christmas was better than ours.

I want to wish everybody a very Happy New Year! Tomorrow morning I'm preaching a message on the past year in review.

Maranatha,
Frank

                                              Sarah and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment