Saturday, December 5, 2015

12-5-15 Sat.

We had another busy week this week. Sometimes it doesn't seem like life will slow down. Daniel is doing well, working hard and he's very thankful for the job and for the work.

This morning Daniel and I are meeting with Joe, Hilda and the boys for breakfast. It's always a lot of fun to eat with them. We just have a good time together and of course the little kids are so cute. I'll try and get a picture of everybody and if I can I'll post it later on today.

We are of course getting ready for Christmas celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It will be a great time.

I thought I might mentioned that it's important for all of us to keep a focus on the priorities for this Christmas season. It's not about the gifts we give to one another, it's really about the gift that God gave to us through his son Jesus Christ.


I was talking to my good friend Lois last week at church and she mentioned how she enjoys the blog and also the pictures. I commented to her that most of the pictures have been seen and she said that she did not mind, she enjoys all the pictures regardless. God bless you Lois

Hilda, Evelyn and Harriet



Tomorrow I'm preaching on another example from the New Testament. There is a young lady in the the book of acts called Tabatha. Her name is translated as Dorcas. She had a very simple ministry and yet she was so important. She's a great example for all of us.

I hope you have a great weekend, Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment