Saturday, November 28, 2015

11-28-15 Sat

Good morning everybody! Another week has gone by so quickly and here we are almost at the end of the year. I hope that you had a very nice Thanksgiving day.

This past week I had a lady that was recommended to me to do housekeeping and she came on Tuesday morning and work for 2 1/2 hours. She did pretty much all the floors and dusting and I asked her to clean the stovetop and the sink. I guess these are the areas that I'm not doing very well on. I try to keep things pretty clean but, these are the areas that need the help. I know that Harriet kept everything meticulously clean. I keep watering all of her plants too. It's really funny how this works.

I think I was telling someone at church that I've done more dishes in the past 3 months that I've done in 44 years of marriage. Harriet just always took care of all these things and she enjoyed doing them. I guess you might say it was her gifting. These things were not a chore for her. She loved to keep the house clean and tidy.

Daniel's been working hard and we went over to Joe and Hilda's on Thanksgiving day. Hilda was fantastic insulation point she made a great meal with all the things that we are used to eating, that Harriet used to make. I'm talking, a Hungarian ,, type of meatloaf patties, mashed potatoes, corn and cucumber salad that Harriet taught her how to make. She just did a fantastic job and everything was great.

On Sunday morning I will continue the study that we been doing. I've been taking different people from both the old and New Testament and using them as examples of what we should do and what we should not be doing. This coming Sunday will be Jonah, the reluctant prophet. I hope that you will take the time to be in the house of the Lord this Sunday.

Maranatha,
Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment