Saturday, November 21, 2015

11-21-15 Sat UPDATED with pics

Dear Friends, I forgot that I have a Baptism this morning at 8:00AM. That is not quite true. I forgot that I need to get up early to write this blog. So I have to leave in a few to go to the beach.
Yes, we are doing the Baptism at the beach in Del Mar, the same place that I spread Harriet's ashes.
So when I get back, hopefully I will have a few picture take Kathleen will take.

UPDATE:
Like I promised here are some pictures. The 1st one is of the beach at Del Mar and this is where I spread Harriet's ashes out in the water. If you look to the center of the 1st picture were all the guys are sitting that's on the reef at Del Mar and where I go surfing. It was a beautiful morning water temperature was 68° in the air temperature was probably around 72, that's at 8 AM.

The next picture is of Victoria, after I baptized her. Then the next picture is her father and his name is Frank. And of course that picture is after I baptized him. It is difficult when you're doing this in the ocean to time it so that you can put them underwater at the exact time and then by the time you lift their heads out of the water the next wave is already coming.

We all had a good time and I thank Kathleen for taking the pictures.




Some of you are aware of this and others of you are not but this past week Daniel seem to rubbed his eyes while he was at work and he must've had something on his hands, either chemical or insulation in erupted into his eyes. This caused severe eye irritation and I had to take him to a clinic on Wednesday morning because he could not open his eyes to drive. It was really bad. Anyway he's doing much better and he told me this morning that he is able to put his contact lenses back in so he is recovering. I'm glad that he's doing well.

We are planning to have a Thanksgiving Day service at our church this coming Thursday. It will be at 9 AM and it will last for one hour, which will include a communion service also. I hope that you take time to count your blessings and give thanks to God. You know it says in the epistle of James that every good gift and every perfect gift comes from the Father above. The question is, are we giving thanks for all he's done for us? It's something to think about and I hope you will take the time to count your blessings and to thank God for them. If you can make it on Thursday morning at 9 AM at church would love to have you. For more information go to the church website which is: www.mbcsd.org

I wish you a great weekend.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment