Saturday, November 14, 2015

11-14-15 Sat

Good Morning everyone! Well another week behind us. Things are busy here. I am trying to keep things up as Harriet did, but that is a full time job, she was really good and taking care of the house and everything pertaining to it.

Daniel is working hard and enjoy so many thinks. He enjoys trying new foods (I don't). He is going to the classes that he is assigned too. Three classes each week 90 mins each. These are part of the program that he must attend.

The weather has really changed, it was 61 degrees in the house when I woke up this AM. We are having breakfast this morning with Joe, Hilda and the boys. Always a good time. Then we have been invited by our friends Brad and Karen to watch the last soccer game for their daughter Amber.So I am taking some of the boys with me. We always have such a good time together. It helps to fill the void, if you know what I mean. I love these guys.

I will have a couple of new pics next week. I have to scan them into the computer. Well I must get ready to go so I am bailing out for now.

I wish you a great weekend,
Frank
                                         Joe and his Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment