Saturday, March 26, 2016

3-26-16 Good Sat.

Well, why can't there be a good Saturday if there's a Good Friday? We had our Good Friday service yesterday evening at church along with communion and a candlelight service at the end. It was very nice.

Tomorrow of courses one of the most important days in Christendom. The resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I hope that you will make the time to go to church on Easter Sunday morning.

I came up with the picture that I don't think I've shown before. It's of Harriet, Hilda and the boys at In-N-Out hamburgers.

The picture is dated January 27, 2013. Which means Matthew is missing from the picture because he had not been born yet. Don't those hamburgers look good? I guess you know where I'm going for lunch.

I hope that you have a really great weekend, Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment