Saturday, March 5, 2016

3-5-16 Bustin Bible Ignorance

Good morning everybody! I have something new to tell you. My good friend Lois has started a blog. I would encourage you all to go to her blog and mark it. She's a long time Christian friend of mine and she has some great insights. I think that you will be blessed and challenged. Here is her blog address:
http://www.bustingbibleignorance.com/index.html

People ask how Daniel is doing and I wanted you to know that he is working hard. He's got a full-time job and a part-time job working for a friend of mine doing spreadsheet work on his laptop. He's finished his 6 month transitional housing and is moving into his 1st apartment in about a week. Quite a few people have donated certain articles of furniture and things that he will need to start his new life. Very thankful for all the good friends who have stepped up to the plate at this time.

I'm meeting with our son Joe and his wife Hilda along with the boys for breakfast this morning. It's always fun to be with them. The kids are so full of life and energy. If I can remember I will take some pictures and put them on the blog next week.

This Sunday I will give a message about one of the most important people in the New Testament church, the apostle Paul. But, before he was the apostle Paul, he was Saul of Tarsus. He persecuted the new religious cult that called themselves Christians. It will make an interesting study of his life. If you can make it all see you at church at 8:45 AM sharp.

I hope you have a wonderful week, Maranatha,
Frank
                                      Joseph and Harriet
                          Harriet  and her brother John

No comments:

Post a Comment