Saturday, February 27, 2016

2-27-16 Cooking update

Everybody is getting such a kick out of my battle with learning how to cook, I thought I'd give you an update. I cooked my 3rd grilled cheese sandwich yesterday. I think I'm applying heat a little bit too much. You're probably asking yourself how can he tell? When the cheese sandwich is starting to smoke, I think it's probably too hot, what do you think? It really did come out pretty good little bit blacker on one side then I like it, but the cheese was melted all the way through and it was really good. My friend Eric says that 3 grilled cheese sandwiches are better than one. I guess he's a cheese-a-holic too.

 
The little plant update next to Harriet Side of the bed, It has revived and there is beautiful new growth in the center of it you can see the leaves coming up. I can't seem to resurrect the dead branch. So I guess I'm going to have to take my friends advice and cut it off.

Of course the sad news is that our brother Brian Verhoeks, died a couple of weeks ago and we're having his service at noon today at Sonrise. I will miss him because he was a good guy and he always helped people in need. I can't remember him ever saying no, when people needed assistance. A true servant of the Lord. The family asked me to open the service today. The service starts at noon and if you're able to come, I would recommend being there at least 15 minutes in advance because I know it will be packed. Brian helped a lot of people over his lifetime.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment