Saturday, February 6, 2016

2-6-16 Sat

Hello everybody! I remembered this morning. I have some updates and of course I need some cooking advice.

Everyone asks about Daniel and this past week he got something in one of his eyes while at work and scratched the cornea. We found this out when I took him to the doctor. Because he couldn't see properly to drive. They gave him ointment and pills and told him not the worst contact lenses until this is resolved. Hopefully in a couple of days.

Now we get down to the important things like cooking. My girl Hilda bought some "potatoes O'Brien" for Daniel and I. I know that you are probably all aware of this but for the less informed (Larry) it comes with the potatoes all cut up and onions and peppers included. You just have to put them into a pan and cook them. Unfortunately I did not have a stick proof pan which was recommended. You'll be able to see what I cooked it in when you look at the picture below.



As you can imagine everything stuck to the bottom of the pan. I got it cooked and everything, but I like to have things a little bit crispy or browned, if you know what I mean? So, the question I have you I had a stick proof pan will that allow me to crisp things up? I must tell you that I would prefer to ask for your input then to try and Google it or look it up in a cookbook. It's much more fun this way to get feedback from you. And I want you to know that I really appreciate everybody's help. I guess my rehabilitation is a community project.

That's pretty much the excitement for this week. I am going to include a picture that was taken almost a year ago. This was taken about Easter last year at church. Harriet had finished her 8 rounds of chemo and was doing very well as you can see by the smile on her face. It wasn't until later on toward the middle of May that she started feeling really bad again.

This Sunday the title for the message is, "Mercy, Grace and Tolerance".  Are these terms compatible? The world accuses Christians of being intolerant. Of course the question that comes to my mind is that anyone who accuses another person of being intolerant is showing their intolerance.
Maranatha,
Frank                   Harriet, Hilda, Timothy and Little Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment