Saturday, January 30, 2016

1-30-16

Boy am I in trouble. I forgot to do the blog this morning. Check out this picture:
Yes that is an ironing board and iron. I don't want anyone to become concerned that I'm actually ironing clothes, because I'm not. I realized when I got it out that it's been an awful long time. I had a little old lady that I've done work for that needed the hem on her bed skirt raised 2 inches because she had to have a hospital bed installed in her bedroom. So I hemmed it up a couple of inches and then had to press the crease into the skirt.

I made another grilled cheese sandwich this past week. It didn't come out as good as the 1st one and here I thought I had mastered cooking grilled cheese sandwiches. I was concerned about cooking it too long and it being burned so I undercooked it. Here is a picture of it, it looks like it's cooked just right doesn't?

I would like to thank everybody for their help in giving me advice. A lot of the stuff is trial and error and on my part it's mostly error.

I happened to notice when I started this particular blog post the there have been over 35,000 hits on Harriet's blog site.

Things are going pretty well. I guess I'm getting into a routine. But, I miss the routine I had with Harriet. I don't know if it ever really gets a whole lot better than it is right now. I mean the feeling of missing someone? They say the time is a healer, we will see.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment