Saturday, April 2, 2016

4-2-16 Sat. Daniel's place

It's almost 4 AM here. I wanted to get the blog posted early this morning because I'm heading down to the beach for the Dawn Patrol. It's time to start surfing again. After Harriet died I was not taking iron pills and I seem to be anemic, having a low iron content causes a person's body to feel cold all the time. That's not good when you go surfing real early in the morning and 60° water. Even though I have a good wetsuit, it's hard to get out there when you're starting out cold when you get out of bed.

Last Saturday I went over to Daniel's house and took some pictures. I'm going to include them in this blog because I know a lot of people have helped him to get his start. Daniel has a one bedroom apartment in East county San Diego.

                                        Living Room
                                          Living Room










 Kitchen


Daniel's apartment is very nice, clean and perfect for starting out. I want to thank everyone who helped him to get his fresh start.

Tomorrow morning I will be preaching about: Why did God give man free will?. I hope you can make it to church and take time to thank God for all he's done for you.

Maranatha,
Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment