Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sat. 4-23-16

Our grandson Ethan, had his birthday last week and I have the pictures for you. He just turned 6 years old. He's really a nice little guy.
I have a housekeeper that comes once a month to do the things that I really don't want to do. Like vacuuming, cleaning the tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms, cleaning the bathrooms and the kitchen. She cleans the hardwood floors also.  She's very nice and very efficient. I'm thankful that my friend Ed recommended her to me.

It's been a pretty quiet week. Just taking care of things at church and training people to do their tasks to help out the children's church.

This Sunday the message will be about Missions. The following Sunday, May 1, we will have Cyrus Mad Bondo
preaching.  He was an orphan in Uganda that was adopted by a missionary lady who raised him and brought them back to the United States. He's  well-educated, well spoken and an extremely nice guy. We been helping to support the Uganda orphans for over 10 years.

I hope you have a great weekend, Maranatha,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment