Saturday, May 14, 2016

5-14-16 Sat.

The big event this week was our grandson Samuel doing a report on his ancestors background and how they came to America. Hilda did a lot of work and she even made some Hungarian cookies to share with the class.

I must tell you that in the first picture in the upper right hand corner is a color picture of my Father and Samuel when he was a baby reaching up and touching my Fathers chin. Very cute. It was take  Thanksgiving 2007.


Samuel on the right side of the picture explaining to his friends in class.


This is Samuel's little brother Ethan.


Samuel and me by his project.



Samuel and Hilda did a really nice job and putting this report together.

This Sunday is Pentecost Sunday. This is one of the top 3 important events that we remember in Christendom. I hope that you will choose to be in the house of the Lord this Sunday.

Maranatha,
Frank











No comments:

Post a Comment