Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sat. 5-7-16



 Cyrus is a really great guy. I can't say enough nice things about him. His lovely wife and family are great. He spends so much time on the road helping to raise money for the orphans in Uganda and other ministries. He showed us some slides of the field which we are helping to pay for to get it graded. That's besides supporting the orphans themselves.

I just realized as I look at the picture of Cyrus and myself that my clothes are really baggy. I hate to do it and spend the money on clothes. I have enough for the rest of my life, but they really look baggy and that stinks. Am I being too frank with you?

I received a lot of good helpful tips on cooking the potatoes O'Brien. Hopefully my next attempt will go better. Thank you for your advice.

There's one more thing I wanted to mention. I've told you before about my good friend Lois who started the blog. It's for busting Bible ignorance. Her daughter is helping her with the website.  Just recently she is upgrading it so that you can insert your email address and the blog will be sent to you every Thursday. I've already signed up, and I encourage you to do the same.

http://www.bustingbibleignorance.com/home/category/all


I hope that you will be in the house of the Lord on Sunday morning. I've learned in life that either you find reasons to do so or you find excuses why you don't need to be there.

Maranatha,
Frank







No comments:

Post a Comment