Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sat. 5-21-16

I have some new pictures for you. But before I post the pictures I wanted to remind you of my friend Lois who has a great blog that she puts out once a week. If you've not signed up for it I would encourage you to go to her link which I'm including and get on the automatic email from her blog. It comes out every Thursday and it's short, sweet and it's excellent.
http://www.bustingbibleignorance.com

On Tuesday evening I went to dinner at my good friend Tanner's and Brenna's home. Tanner's mother Janie who is a really good longtime friend was there also. We had a really nice time and I got to see their new house and of course little baby Lincoln. He is so cute! When I first came in and of course wanted to be friends with little Lincoln, he started crying because I think I scared him. So I tried again a little bit later on and he started crying again. Tanner made a great comment, "You're the 1st bald person he has ever seen". We all had a good laugh. By the end of the evening I got to hold Lincoln and he was my friend.

Isn't he beautiful!


I received a lot of encouragement to get one of these little toaster ovens. It works great! I'm including a picture of the little oven and also the pizza that I heated up. This doubles my cooking capability.




I want to be perfectly frank with you, I always appreciated Harriet and all the hard things that she did and I'm referring to keeping the house and making everything really nice for me. But now that I am trying to do even some of the things that she did I realize how much work it was and how faithful she was doing it. I still miss her terribly. I don't want to make it sound like I miss her because of all the work that she did and now I have to do. I miss her because I love her and she was the best part of my life.

Okay, enough gushy stuff. Tomorrow I continue the message on The Bible Is the Word of God. It's really a great message and I hope if you are able you will be with us at Maranatha Bible Church.

I hope you have a wonderful day and Maranatha,
Frank

 




No comments:

Post a Comment