Saturday, June 11, 2016

6-11-16 Sat

During the past week two of our grandsons had birthdays, Samuel and Timothy. Samuel turned 10 and Timothy celebrated his 17th birthday. I mentioned in last week's blog that I was going to take the grandkids out to show them where there great grandparents are buried and also where I spread Harriet's ashes at 15th St. and Del Mar.

We stopped off at boomers on the way home. It was formerly called the family fun Center at 805 and Clairemont Mesa Boulevard if you're familiar with that area. Here's a picture of Samuel working hard.
I usually spend Saturday mornings with the grandchildren. We have a lot of fun together and I really enjoy being with them. I must confess that I never had that experience. When my parents moved to the United States all of our relatives are in Europe. So I never met my grandparents. The only relatives I've ever had the pleasure of meeting or my cousin René and his wife Bernadette along with their children who came to visit the United States. Really super nice people. I still correspond with them through email.

I hope that you will make the time to go to the House the Lord to worship the Creator, our redeemer Jesus Christ tomorrow. It's a choice, you either choose to make time to go to the House of the Lord or excuses on why you don't need too or can't. As I used to tell Harriet "I can't" lives on I won't Street. And you know what they say about excuses, everybody's got one. Time to make right decisions.

Maranatha,
Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment