Friday, June 24, 2016

6-27-16 Sat

Busy week this week. I had my 1st physical therapy appointment at Kaiser. I've had this problem right in the area where they did the 1st hip replacement and of course I thought it was going south. My primary physician felt it was the inflammation of that area. The physical therapist did some testing and decided it was tendinitis. Anyway he give me some exercises to do and also to do an ice pack which is always fun. Lord willing it will heal up soon.

I wanted to share a couple of things with you. The 1st is a picture taken on Father's Day at dinner with Joe and Hilda, the boys and Daniel. The picture is of Daniel and Matthew. The kids really like him.

Then the next thing I want to share with you was the Father's Day card I got from Joe and Hilda. I thought it was very funny. I got a nice card from Daniel also. But it had some personal things that he wrote in there and it's nothing bad it's very nice, I just didn't feel that it was right for me to share with everybody. It has to do with me helping him get his new life started during this past year.

My good friend Dr. Brad is coming down for this  next week to visit family. His 2 girls like to go surfing so I'm going to head down to the beach on Saturday morning and take my surfboard so that one of the girls can use it while they are here.

Of course I need to post one of my pictures of Harriet which I do each week. I sure miss my girl.

I hope you have a great weekend and Maranatha!

Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment