Saturday, August 13, 2016

8-13-16 Sat.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!"  I hope you've had a great week. Some longtime friends came down from Simi Valley California. I've known these friends for over 50 years. They wanted to go to a Mexican restaurant in old town, so we went to La Pinata Mexican Restaurant. I remember my dad and mom taking Harriet and me to this restaurant decades ago.

We then went up to the mission at the Presidio Park. I took a picture of them. They are Bruce, Susie and her grandson Sean.

It's probably been more than a decade since I've been up there. It's still a nice place to visit.

The message I'm preaching tomorrow morning is "What Would You Have Me Do Lord?". Often times we ask God what he would like us to do. I think it can best be summed up that most Christians are educated way beyond their level of obedience to what they already know to do.

Maranatha,
Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment