Saturday, November 19, 2016

11-19-16 Sat.

The above picture was taken on January 6, 2015. I wanted to show you the plants that are in the middle of the picture and their condition. They were just about dead. I received a lot of instruction from you all, to water and feed it. The next picture I took just this morning and you can see how the plant has recovered pretty well.
Thank you for all your help, not just with these plants but with helping me to figure out how to cook backed potatoes and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Next Thursday is Thanksgiving Day. We all have so much to be thankful for. Which reminds me of that old song that we used to sing in church, "Count your blessings, name them one by one and see what God has done". Sometimes in life we focus on the negative instead of the positive. I know that God wants us to have a thankful heart. We give thanks even through the trials and tribulations that we face on a regular basis.

I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment