Saturday, February 18, 2017

2-18-17 Sat.

We had our annual breakfast last Saturday morning. It was at the formerly known as Singing Hills Golf Resort.Quite nice and no complaints about the food. I'm including a picture of my well-balanced plate.
You will notice I did not say it was nutritionally balanced. The plate was Balanced so it doesn't tip over. Pastor Mike gave a short but very good message. Lots of great people there.

One thing I've not mentioned is that our churches lease has not been renewed. We've been leasing from a building/property manager for the past four years. We are paying for the first timeslot on Sunday morning and it must leave the sanctuary by 10:30 AM and then another church comes in for their service after us. This other church is the property managers church and I could be wrong but I think he would like to have our timeslot.

We are looking for a suitable location and I will keep you updated as to what we find. We have a meeting set for next Wednesday to speak with a pastor about using his fellowship hall for our church service.

Well, these are the things that been going on this past week. We got almost an inch of rain in Santee last night and in some places in the San Diego area received almost 2 inches of rain. That's quite a lot for us all at one time.


I hope you have a great week and Maranatha!


Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment