Saturday, February 4, 2017

2-4-17 Sat.

Very busy week this past week. Does life ever slowed down? It seems I'm as busy now as I ever have been. Working at the church and preaching on Sunday morning and teaching two Bible classes each week, it just takes a lot of time.

A week from today we will have our annual breakfast at the formerly known as Singing Hills Golf Course Resort. So in two weeks I'll have some pictures for you. We schedule the breakfast on the Saturday before Valentine's Day. It's a lot of fun and pastor Mike Spees will be giving the message.

I mentioned last week in the blog that I will include some pictures of one of my favorite places in Hawaii. Haleiwa is a nice little town on the north shore of Hawaii. We ate breakfast at the Haleiwa Café a couple of times.

If you're ever up that way, stop in and have a nice meal.

On the morning I went to video at Haleiwa Beach, I got there before first light. After the sun came up I was checking it out as a couple of guys were going out to hit the waves. I met this man named Sammy and Haleiwa is his home break. I took a picture of us using my drone.

I videoed for about two hours and Sammy stayed with me for the entire time. Really nice guy.

This morning I'm going to spend with the grandsons. It's always a lot of fun being with them. They chatter about everything and I really enjoy being with them. They are such nice boys. I am truly blessed.

You know last week I put some video links and I didn't realize that it wouldn't work for you. You see the links I put up were actually meant for me because I am the person that uploaded the videos. The video links for other people are a different configuration. I'm going to include some video links if you are interested in viewing them. Hawaii is so picturesque.

Waimea

Pipeline

Haleiwa

The Blowhole and Sandy Beach

Del Mar



I took over 150 GB of videos while in Hawaii and I have not had a chance to edit and post all of them. Everything just takes time.

I hope you have a great week.

Maranatha,
Frank

Our Last Trip to Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment