Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday, January 28, 2017

You know there's something I really don't like, going to sleep at night and everything is working properly on your computer and then you wake up in the morning and no Internet! This is something I don't understand. Nobody touches it, nobody moves any wires and without access. Fortunately it only took me about 20 minutes on the phone with the service provider. It was all on their end and they had to refresh it there.

Yesterday we celebrated Matthew's fourth birthday and here is what his birthday cake look like.




The kids are growing up so fast.





I'm including a couple of links to YouTube. The first one is the video I made at the pipeline. You may or may not like this type of thing and of course you really don't have to watch it. Due to circumstances beyond my control, waiting for Andy and Autumn to arrive at the airport and their plane was canceled, I ended up getting to the North Shore at 3:30 PM. As you will see I'm videoing into the sun which is never good. But if you persist you will see a couple of good rides and get a view of the surrounding area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgVdWVWH4FI&t=6s

The next video is of  Waimea Bay. This video came out really good, the problem I'm having is with copyright issues to the music. I select certain songs usually Hawaiian to go with these type videos and then I run into copyright infringements. Make sure your monitor is set to HD.

It was the day before I was to come home and actually was the day that Andy and Autumn were going to the airport. We loaded up all their luggage and headed to the North Shore. We had breakfast at the Haleiwa café. This café is a throwback to the 60s. I'll put a couple of pictures and their either today or next week. Unfortunately I have a 7 AM appointment so I'll have to run pretty soon. After breakfast we went to the famous to surf break in Haleiwa. The waves were just too big for this break. So we headed further down the road and when we rounded the corner I could see that Waimea was breaking. It has a beautiful beach and we had a great parking place. As you will see from the video I tried to scan the entire area in 360° so you get a feel for what it looks like there. The surf was breaking a little over 1800 feet from where I launch the drone. It really was a good day for videoing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_Hb6us8UQ&t=213s

That's it for today I need to hit the road. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Maranatha,
Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment