Saturday, January 21, 2017

1-21-17 Sat. late

I am back in Santee. I finally got home just before Midnight. I came back with a cold and hurt my back loading and unloading luggage on the way to the airport. Heavy bags and I can't even blame Harriet for all the weight.

This was the first time in Hawaii that while I was there 2 big North swells came through. One a few days after I arrived and another 2 days before I left. I will post the video links to the videos I made. I have over 150 GB of pics and videos to go through.

The flight home was the fastest trip ever. Just under 5 hours. Normally traveling from Hawaii to San Diego is about 5 hours 20 mins. We had a tail wind that reached 151 mph! Normally it is between 70 to 80 mph.

I missed my Girl. You know going to the places we went there are good memories and yet there is the emptiness that my Girl was not with me.

Hopefully by next weekend I will have some links for you. Have a great week!

Maranatha,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment