Saturday, October 14, 2017

10-14-17 Sat. Afternoon

No I'm not dead, yet. I got a call at 5 PM this evening from my friend Larry and he was asking me if I put the blog out today because it didn't come up on his cell phone. I so forgot. This is the first time in over three years that I forgot. Well, I guess were allowed a little bit of grace, but not much, right.

It's really kind of funny because during the week I think about things that I can include in the blog and then sometimes when it comes to Saturday I've forgotten them. I think I need to write them down.

I don't think I shared this picture with you. Last week when Larry and I went to Windansea to video the waves and the surfers, this was the full moon that had not set yet. Normally I don't like to turn the camera and take pictures this way, but in this case it's the only way I could get the moon in and the foreground.




Often times I peruse through my files looking for something and I come across  pictures like this one. This is the backwash hitting the shore break at sandy beach in Hawaii in 2015.
My brain is completely drawing a blank. I think I will have to close the blog post and hopefully this next week I will be able to take some notes so that next week's blog will be more interesting.

God bless you and you know what day is tomorrow, the Lord's Day! I hope that you will be in the Lord's house worshiping the creator and our redeemer Jesus Christ

Maranatha,
Frank
PS. I love you Harriet


No comments:

Post a Comment