Saturday, October 21, 2017

10-21-17 Sat.

The top of the morning to you! I can't forget to do the blog 2 weeks in a row.

I didn't mention to you but a few weeks ago I was asked to speak to a small group at church. The small group is called, "Hope and Encouragement". It's for people who have lost a spouse or someone like a family member. Everybody was very nice. I had the opportunity to share my experiences and then give encouragement through God's Word.

The waves have been pretty poor. There's a swell coming in at the beginning of next week and hopefully something will materialize so that Larry and I can go down and do some videoing.

I am working out the final details in my trip to Hawaii in November. Unfortunately you can only take 2 batteries with you on  the plane and you're not supposed to put a lot of batteries in your luggage that is stored in the belly of the plane. Maybe you recall how a plane had a fire due to a battery that was not properly packaged and shorted out. I'm taking both of my drones and that's a total of 18 batteries. When transporting them I will discharge them to 10% or less (that is the proper protocol). I don't know if this is interesting to you or not, because it's such a unusual situation. I contacted the person that I'm renting the little house from on the North Shore and I will ship the batteries in separate boxes to her in advance of my arrival.

While I'm there I'm hoping to post some more exciting pictures than I had in recent weeks to this blog. Usually there are some good storms in the northern Pacific ocean that generate some nice size swells for Hawaii during this time of year. I just looked on the surf line website and it is projecting 18 feet at the Pipeline for this coming Monday.

Lots to do between now and then. We have Brother Al's memorial service on November 4th. What a great guy he is!

I hope that you'll be in the house of the Lord this Sunday to worship the Creator, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, because he is worthy!

Maranatha,
Frank





No comments:

Post a Comment