Saturday, October 7, 2017

10-7-17 Sat.


This was the view yesterday morning when we arrived at Windansea in La Jolla. We finally got a swell, it has been a few months. It is a SSW swell which does not hit Del Mar as it does this break. It is supposed to be 7' today. So we are heading out there in about half an hour.
Here is a link to the video we took yesterday: https://youtu.be/tCvU_FtmnLI
You can copy and paste it into your browser if you want.

My friends Brad, Karen and Little Kylie camped at Santee Lakes.
Brad has this electric cart and the dog likes to ride in it.......with it's tail drags on the ground.




They had Brother Al, my Pal's military service on Tuesday, God bless the family!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Maranatha,
Frank
 Yes, I still miss my Girl.










No comments:

Post a Comment