Saturday, September 30, 2017

9-30-17 Sat.

The last day of September, this year has just gone by so quickly. Our good friend Brother Al Clarkson died on Monday morning as most of you know. He went peacefully with his children and grandchildren around his bed. What a great guy! They will have a viewing and then a procession to the military burial this coming Tuesday morning. If you need more information let me know. The memorial service will not be held until November 4 and it will be at Sonrise.

When I decided to give up my upholstering business at the end of last year, I brought my computer home that I used at work. I was going through some of the folders trying to move some files around and I came up with some new pictures that I don't think you've seen.

Here are a couple of pictures here that were taken in Hawaii. The first one is of Pastor Mike and Harriet. It was taken on the North Shore at Turtle Bay. Turtle Bay is the nicest hotel/resort on the North Shore of Oahu. We didn't stay there we just drove up there for the beautiful view and they make great hamburgers at this particular restaurant.

 On another trip, Pastor Mike came over while we were there and there was a really nice size swell that came through. Mike and I found a canoe captain that was willing to take us out in the Larger than normal surf. This is the south side of Oahu. The first person in the canoe is wearing a white T-shirt, then it's Pastor Mike and myself.

I believe the above picture was taken in 2008, but I'm not sure. Maybe Pastor Mike remembers more accurately.

I found this picture of Harriet when little Samuel was born eleven years ago. I think my wife got more beautiful as the years went by.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Maranatha
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment