Saturday, September 23, 2017

9-23-17 Sat.

Our daughter Sarah, went back home to Ohio on Tuesday.We had a really nice time. Visiting some of our mutual friends and eating our way across to San Diego. Sarah said that you can't get decent Mexican food in Ohio. So is my task to make sure she was well fed on a study diet a Mexican food.

Here is a picture of Sarah and my friend Bob in our pool when we lived in El Cajon practicing tandem paddling. Bob and Sarah would tandem surfing I wish I had some of the pictures I took twenty years ago. But I guess they were lost. This is before digital pictures



I'm kept busy working on projects at my dads house and of course trying to keep up here at home. It's funny how for 44 years Harriet did all the housework and she did it extremely well. Now here I'm in my 70s trying to do half as good a job she did. She is the best!

On this trip when Sarah came over to our home and walked in the door, she started to cry because she misses her mom. Sarah's a tender girl when it comes to your mom. It was very touching.

Tomorrow is church and pastor Jason will be preaching. After church my friends Mike and Kathy are forcing me to go out to have ice cream with them. They really had to twist my arm. Were going to Baskin-Robbins. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I like the pralines and cream and in a Hot Fudge Sunday, it is excellent!

I hope you have a great weekend and Maranatha!
Frank






No comments:

Post a Comment