Saturday, September 16, 2017

9-16-17 Sat.

Very frustrating this morning. The Internet went out and it's the third time in four days. So I called up Cox and got the usual, "There's an outage in your area". So I turned on the "Hotspot" on my cell phone so that I would have Internet access. This will probably be a shorter Blog post. I don't know if you get frustrated when you're Internet goes out when you're working on the computer? Especially three days out of four.

I've been having a really nice time with our daughter Sarah. Doing a lot of fun things. I took her out to the beach early one morning and we videoed  my friends surfing. I turned the controls over to her and let her practice, she did pretty good. You can see in the first picture my drone is about 6 feet off the landing pad and then the next picture it's getting ready to land. I thought she did really good.



Thursday we had a barbecue over it Bob's house. Bob is a long time friend. Bob, Larry and us, all surf together. Larry would bring his boys out each Saturday morning. Sarah used to be Bob's tandem surfing partner. I took some pictures of them tandem surfing but it was a long time ago,  before digital cameras. I'm going to try and get a copy of the picture from Bob he's got a big blown of mural.

This morning Sarah is coming over for breakfast. Then were going to pick up the grandkids and take them out for a Saturday morning outing. I always look forward to this and Sarah is too.

This is Sarah when she was a little girl.

I hope you have a great weekend.
Maranatha,
Frank




No comments:

Post a Comment