Saturday, November 11, 2017

11-11-17 Sat.

Aloha! I arrived on Tuesday to the North Shore of Oahu. Staying at a little studio apt. Twice the size of the hotel room we used to stay at in Waikiki and almost half the price. Great location between Waimea Bay and The Pipeline.




Of course I have to have a bacon picture here. I really like Haleiwa cafe.




There is a nice size swell that moved in yesterday. I took videos with my drone for over 3 hours. I am heading back there this morning.  Here is the link if you are interested. Best viewed on a large smart TV. The color of the waves, reef and surrounding area is great.

https://youtu.be/43paQaEBOMQ

Here is a sunset from my location plus 300 ft, take with my Phantom 4 Pro


Waimea Bay, totally flat taken from a sacred spot 300 ft above over looking the bay. They used to offer human sacrifices up until about 200 years ago.


This is a picture I took in 2006, the Shore break at Killer Waimea.


This is the view driving to the North Shore, the trees are so beautiful!


The weather is good, it sprikles a little a few times a day, but very nice. I really miss my Girl to share the beauty of God's Creation! Yes, I still love my Girl!


Ok, I am going to bail out. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to be in the House of the Lord this Sunday.

Maranatha!
Frank and Harriet




No comments:

Post a Comment