Saturday, November 4, 2017

11-4-17 Sat.

This past week was extremely busy. I'm trying to get everything done before I leave on Tuesday morning for a vacation.

Today is Big Al's memorial service. It's 11 AM at Sonrise. I hope you can make it if you knew brother Al. What a great guy!

Yesterday evening pastor Jack had a men's dinner at his house. There were as I would guess about 75 people are so there. It was really nice. He lives in Alpine and has a huge backyard. Set up tables and those outdoor propane heaters that you see it restaurants that have outdoor seating.

I wanted to show you how I dust the floor. I drag Ethan around by his foot. What great kids I sure enjoy them. I took them to see the new Thor movie that came out yesterday. I thought the movie was disappointing but it's just fun to be with the boys.
Hopefully by next Saturday I'll have some new pictures for you of Hawaii. They're supposed to be a Pipe Masters surf contest starting on November 12 through the 24th, so I will be able to see and video a lot of it. I just hope we get some big waves.

I hope you have a great weekend and Maranatha!

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment