Saturday, November 18, 2017

11-18-17 Sat.

Aloha! November is a rainy month her on the North Shore of Oahu. I would say that 6 out of the past 7 days have been intermittent showers and windy. Yesterday was the good day, no rain and light breeze. Here is a pic I took at Wiamea Bay, looking 180 degrees from the water. This is Wiamea stream. There is one house built into the hillside, see if you can find it.

 I took the next pic as I was checking out the beaches. This was taken just North of Sunset Beach. I wanted to fly out and video that little Island, but it was to windy.

No matter where you look there is beauty in God's Creation. When driving from Haleiwa Town heading North, just before you get to Laniadea beach there is a ranch on the right side. Every time I see this beautiful tree, it reminds me of how God takes the simple things and makes them so beautiful.


 I am heading to the South side of the Island to video places that were special for Harriet and I. We would like driving and taking in all the beautiful sights.
If you go to my you tube channel you can view all the video's I have posted. Just type in: Frank Kovacs and click on my picture.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to be in the House of the Lord on Sunday.

Maranatha,
Frank






No comments:

Post a Comment