Saturday, December 16, 2017

12-16-17 Sat.

Christmas is getting close, it just seems like the time is flying by. Maybe it's because I keep putting things off to do for Christmas and Christmas is only a little over a week from now.

Probably the biggest activity this past week was installing the motorized screens that we had used at Maranatha Bible Church, to the church were going to now. Bill and I installed it on Wednesday here's a picture.

Bill is a good worker and we got it done in record time.

I'm meeting my friend Larry in about an hour at the Sandpit where we do our test flying. I've been having some firmware issues. Going to check it out.

I was going through some folders I have here on the computer looking for some specific surfing pictures and I came across to the picture I took of Harriet either 2006 or 2007 It's at Dukes in Hawaii.


I hope you have a great weekend and Maranatha!
Frank




No comments:

Post a Comment