Saturday, December 30, 2017

12-30-17 Sat.

This is the last Saturday of the year. This year seem to zip by so fast. What does the new year have in store for us? I think that everybody would like to know that.

On Christmas morning I went and videoed at the beach. I got lucky and there were 3 dolphins splashing around in the water and I videoed them for a few minutes. I'm going to include that link in case you have not seen it yet and if you're interested check it out.

https://youtu.be/p-JkfmHQjlg

My grandsons have come down with the bad cold, so I won't be able to take them for an outing today. What am I going to do? I so enjoy spending time with my grandchildren. They really are great. But, I guess every grandparent thinks there grandchildren are great is this not true?

 I would like to wish everybody a Happy New Year!

This picture was taken 4 years ago. In Hawaii at Dukes restaurant which was one of our favorite places to have breakfast. The view was just fantastic. The bacon was good too




I would like to wish you all nothing but the best in this new year.

Maranatha,
Frank

Hilda-Evelyn-Harriet





No comments:

Post a Comment