Sunday, December 28, 2014

Blood Test Day

Today Harriet goes down to have her blood test in preparation for the chemotherapy tomorrow morning. Yesterday was not one of the better days. But even then, they not so good days are way better than they were a month ago. Please continue to pray that her white blood cell count is high enough and her blood pressure is high enough that she can have this 6th chemotherapy.

I'm late putting up the blog post because I'm working on the message for this Sunday morning at church. The title of the message is: Do New Years Resolutions Work? Just about everybody has a New Year's resolution, the question is will they keep it? The key Bible verse is in Proverbs chapter 23:7 For as he think is in his heart, so is he:.....  the decisions you make in your heart are the ones that you will carry through, they are just not a whim, they are a concrete decision.

I've not done this before but I'm going to do it this time. I'm going to give you all the verses will be using this morning at church. For those of you who want to receive a blessing, and enjoy them.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet


Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Lamentations 3:22-24

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.



Proverbs 23:7
7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

Psalms 23

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Philippians 3:13-14

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Jesus said:



"I AM the door." John 10:9
"I AM the way." John 14:6
"I AM the truth." John 14:6
"I AM the light." John 8:12
"I AM the life." John 14:6
"I AM the true vine." John 15:1
"I AM the living bread." John 6:51
"I AM the good shepherd." John 10:14
"I AM the resurrection." John 11:25
"I AM Alpha and Omega." Rev. 1:8



Jesus is the I AM that I AM, the Preexistent One! Jesus is our redeemer and Savior and is coming for his bride, are you ready?





No comments:

Post a Comment