Monday, December 1, 2014

One More Week till the Next Chemo

The weekend went pretty well for Harriet.  A week from today she has her fifth chemotherapy.  So, technically this week she should be doing pretty well.  Unfortunately the Colonist which was brought on by the lymphoma, causes a lot of problems.  So that will have to be dealt with after Harriet's final treatment which we hope is December 29.

Harriet misses so much during her self imposed isolation.  We have no idea what her white blood cell count is at this time, but she's kept isolated so that she doesn't catch anything.  Which means she's not been to church for more than a month or seen the grandkids.  This is tough.

I mentioned yesterday that I went and visited Daniel.  I thought I had attached a picture that we had taken.  But when I went back to look at the blog post I did not see a picture so I'm going to post it today.  If you want to read about that adventure look at yesterday's post please.

That's it for now I hope you have a fantastic week.  Thank you so much for your prayers and support.  John, Harriet's brother is in China and I hope they let him out so they can return to his family.  I'm sure he's there on business.  I just got a short note that he's there in China and he's praying for Harriet.






Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment