Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

What a great day yesterday!  Harriet was not only doing well, but she was able to come to church for our Christmas service, yesterday evening.  It was great to have her there as so many people have told me.  We sang many Christmas carols, the children sang a couple of songs, Caitlyn read the Christmas story from the gospel of Luke, I shared five sections the Scripture that give us hope for the new year, we had communion and then we had a candlelight service and sang Silent Night.  What a full evening!  Did I tell you we had a great day yesterday?  Well, we did.

The praise and worship was most excellent!  Just a great time was had by all.  And I want to thank everybody for all their hard work, to make it so.  It was great to have Harriet next to me while we were singing.  The entire service was focused on the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I hope that you will spend the time and give thanks for all that God has done on your behalf.  We are all truly blessed.

I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas with your entire family!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment