Thursday, January 1, 2015

11,114

Happy New Year everybody! 11,114 views of Harriet's blog posts which have been 120 blog posts. I told you it was difficult to find a new title each day for these blog posts. So now they're going to get really weird.

Harriet got her 2nd shot yesterday and is resting. Lord willing she will get her 3rd shot on Friday. They said it's can be extremely busy at Kaiser due to the holidays.

So, let's talk about you. What are your New Year's resolutions? You know I preached on this last Sunday and I've received a good response by people who have decided to make a change in their life for this year 2015. Speaking of 2015, you know I remember when I was going to high school and they said by the year 2000 we're supposed to have cars that would drive themselves and we were supposed to have colonies on the moon, whatever happened to that?

Anyway, back to New Year's resolutions. Have you made any commitments? Let me know or if you want to share it on the blog with everybody else that's cool. My New Year's resolution is to not drink anymore Mountain Dew. I realize that this does not carry a huge spiritual impact on my life, but hopefully it will make it impact on my waistline. I was going to cut back on roll tacos with guacamole, but my friend talk me out of it. Paul said let's not go overboard. Actually I don't eat it that often. But, Mountain Dew is a real thorn in the flesh if you get my drift?

Discipline is the bedrock of good character! I think if we look at an area of our lives that we are undisciplined in, I think that is the area that we need to work on. To bring it under control so to speak as Paul the apostle would say.

Well that's it for today, I hope you have a wonderful new year and God bless you!

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment