Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Time Waits for No Man

I'm running out of time sayings.  I'm glad we only have one more day before our appointment with the oncologist Dr. Chen.  Every day is a new day for challenges.  I know that Harriet is finding out what she can eat and what she can't eat.  It looks like this is going to be a long road of recovery.  I'm all for going out and getting a hamburger, French fries and a nice chocolate shake.  But, I don't think she can handle that yet.

You know, I was just thinking, (as my my friend Paul says, "that can be dangerous") it sure would be nice if I could eat that hamburger, French fries and chocolate shake and it will be applied to Harriet's weight.

Well I guess I'm just rambling, again.  So please make sure you check in on Thursday morning for the results of the test which will hopefully be revealed to us on our Wednesday morning appointment.

Thank you so much for your prayerful support and love.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment