Saturday, July 18, 2015

7-18-15

Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

I wish I had some really good news for you, but I don't. We continue to deal with the negative symptoms of Harriet's lymphoma. She is taking medication every 3 hours around the clock. Unfortunately the pain medication which is Didlaudid, is very strong and has unusual side effects. It makes you very groggy and hard to remember things. It amplifies your senses of time, sensation of speed and sound. When I took Harriet for a short drive yesterday, it seems to her that we are driving very fast even though I was driving the exact speed limit. The same applies to sound, it is very loud in her ears, louder than it normally would sound to her or anybody else. Time, takes on a whole new dimension and it seems that an hour equals half a day.

So these are some the things that we are dealing with. I wanted to thank you for your continued prayerful support and encouraging words to Harriet. It is important that she keeps a positive attitude.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I want to encourage you to be in the house the Lord to worship the Creator. My message tomorrow will be, "Jesus wants your lunch". I hope you can make it.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment