Saturday, July 4, 2015

20,114 Page Views Since We Started The Blog

As I have mentioned in the past coming up with a name for each blog posting is the most difficult part of blog posting.

During the past week different symptoms have arise that cause difficulty for Harriet. It's just tough when there doesn't seem to be a solution in sight. We need a miraculous healing! I really do appreciate your continued prayerful support. Thank you for sending a card to Harriet, it is uplifting for her to know that you're out there praying for her.

On another note, no word yet on Daniels parole date. It's been almost 50 days since the parole hearing. Many people have asked me isn't there something we can do, to get them to release Daniel earlier and expedite this process? You know how the wheels of government turned so slowly. They have a way that they do things and that's just the way it is. But, yesterday I decided to send an email to Daniel's attorney that represented him at his hearing. Explaining the situation and what is going on with his mother, healthwise. I asked her if there's anything you could do to get them moving I would really appreciate it. She promised that she would write the Commissioner who presided over the hearing.

She CCed me in on the email (that means I got a copy of the email she sent to the Commissioner) and explain the situation to him and forwarded my email that I had sent to her explaining the situation with Harriet and asking for his help. A couple of things, one it was very nice of her to do this and I really didn't expect her to follow through. The other thing which was kind of funny, for those of you been following the blog for many months and have read her emails that were sent to me concerning Daniel know what I'm talking about. The attorney referred to Daniel as "the fast talking kid". That was not a negative comment. For those of you that are not aware of it, the attorney mentioned this to both Daniel and to myself that Daniel is the fastest talking guy that she is represented and that he should teach the other men to represent themselves in the same manner. You can imagine when they go to a parole hearing and the people are stumbling over their words and are very unresponsive. When Daniel spoke at his hearing it was very factual and he had all his thoughts prearrange so that they just came pouring out. He's been practicing speaking at "Toastmasters of America". So, hopefully we will get a response back from the Commissioner maybe this next week.

Daniel calls me every Saturday morning at 8 AM. I told him last Saturday that I am prophesying that he will be out between July 15 and the end of the month. I told him that if he does get out during that time frame don't forget that I told him so. And if he doesn't then, nevermind.

He's thinking more in the month of August which is probably more realistic. Anything before October 15 and that's a early release. Because they're supposed to let them out within 150 of the parole hearing.

That's it for now and I hope you have a great Fourth of July weekend. The message this Sunday at church will be centered around God's blessing on the United States and the founding fathers Intention for our country.

I hope that you'll be able to worship the Lord this weekend at your favorite place of worship.

Maranatha,
Frank and Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment