Thursday, October 20, 2016

10-20-16 Thursday

I am writing the blog early this week because I leave on Friday morning at zero dark thirty to go to the airport. Plane leaves at 6:30AM flying to Portland, OR.  John, Harriet's younger  brother's son, Caleb is getting married on Saturday. Something that both Harriet and I talked about last couple years that when Caleb gets married we're going to fly up there and attend the wedding. Hopefully I'll have some pictures for the blog next week.

In San Diego we're having a "Mild Santa Anna condition". I checked the weather report and it's raining and the highs will be 60° where I'm going too.

I went over to Tanner's and Breanna Verhoeks home yesterday evening. Tanner's mother Janie was there and we had a really nice time of fellowship. I'm attaching a picture of little Lincoln. He is one year old and he's so cute. As Janie pointed out that when I 1st went over there to see them and this was about 6 months ago, Lincoln was very concerned about me and would cry when I tried to make friends with him. Gradually we have become friends. Yesterday I picked him up and did the tango with him. (Disclaimer: no I really don't dance. Only with babies.)You know the part when people were dancing the tango, they put their hands together and stretch out their arm and go in that direction and then be swivel around and come back. Like this picture below.


 I was doing that with Lincoln and he loved it. When we put him down he would reach his arms up and he wants to go again. I got my exercise last night.  Janie took this picture. Next time I will ask Janie to take a picture of Lincoln and me doing the tango bit.

 That's about all the excitement this past week. Pastor Mike Spees will be preaching this Sunday at Maranatha Bible Church, I know it will be great!

Maranatha,
Frank
 2007 Dukes in Hawaii


No comments:

Post a Comment